|Thanks for your interest in
having holiday décor installed on your home or firm by Polar Lites Inc.
Our program is a 3-year proposal, but can be cancelled at any time, by
either party, as long as the account is clear. If there are any
further questions, please call or email us at any time. OUR MINIMUM
PRICE FOR ANY JOB IS $395.00 if we can install prior to Nov. 2nd or after Dec. 5th.; OUT OF TOWN PROPOSALS ARE MORE.
Thank You, Ron & Gene Sherman
- California Workman Compensation
covers OUR STAFF, UNLIKE 95% of all others in the area. POLAR
LITES also carries full liability insurance for all work performed.
- Schedule an appointment with
one of our holiday design professionals. Sometimes there is a trip/bid
fee of $65.00 for bids done outside of Sacramento, collected
by credit card, prior to us going to the site. If the bid is
over $1000, and you approve the project, the bid fee is FREE
and credited back to the card, or deducted from you bill.
- Our staff will assist you with
decorative ideas, color themes, and evaluate the power needs during
our consultation. You can expect an e-mail or fax from our
staff regarding your proposal in the following two business
- The proposal will include
installing, removing, mapping, boxing and free storage of
the product until the following year!
- The price includes materials
and labor for the first year.
- The products are UL approved
and warranted for the first season. THE LABOR IS WARRANTED
FOR 90 DAYS ONLY, or one season. You will be billed for
replacement bulbs, worn-out clips or light strings after the first
- Out of town work, over 10 miles
from our Harvard location in the Arden Fair Mall area, has a premium price, due to
traffic, labor time and fuel cost involved getting to
and from the site.
- Polar Lites does not install
customer’s products or motifs.
- Our professional window accents are elegant and give emphasis to the overall home décor package. We use hot glue guns to adhere the clips and lights to the window. By using this method, it insures that the windows and frames are not marred or damaged during the installation and removal of the lights. During wet weather conditions, the lights sometimes become loose, and might require a new tab or glue to reattach the light. When any of our crews are in your area, we like to keep our projects looking perfect, they will stop by and make any repairs necessary at no charge.
- We provide one free service call for bulb replacements or any other glitch that might arise.
- Any service call due to
sever weather, vandalism, owner's electrical problems, acts of
God, etc. will incur a $75.00 service-call fee.
- Your product will be used for
three seasons. On the fourth year, if it is the old incandescent product, the product is discarded,
and new product will be used for the installation. You will
be billed for the new replacement product. The UL recommends
that the product be replaced after 2500-3000 hours of use. If using L.E.D. bulbs, they are rated from 20,000 to 100,000 hours. The L.E.D. bulbs will last longer than the line and sockets that will require replacing every 4-6 years due to UV damage and wear.
- Since you own the product, the
2nd and 3rd year's installation costs are normally
10-20% less than the first, as labor is 80-90% of
the cost. At the start of the 4th year, the price goes back
to the original quote, or the new price that we have
negotiated. With fuel and workman comp costs always beyond
our control, prices will rise accordingly, but we do keep the price the same for the first three years and make
increases starting the 4th year, when possible.
- Most new homes use GFI
protected circuits for outside circuits. We do not warrant
GFI circuits from shutting down, due to rain or moisture. They
are very sensitive to moisture and most of the time one can
simply just push the reset button in 1-4 hours after it is
dry and it will re-energize the circuit. If we are called
for service and find it is our product at fault, it will be
repaired at no charge. If it is just a GFI that turned off,
there will a service call fee. If the problem persists, we
will consult with our electrician and recommend some
alternatives to solve the problem.
- One of the owner's of the
company, Gene Sherman, manages all crews. Polar lites has
experienced 0 accidents in 11 years!
THIS IS A COMPLETE AND PROFESSIONAL PACKAGE!
YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO ANYTHING BUT ENJOY THE DÉCOR AND HONOR THE BID YOU
E-mail us @ Gene@polarlites.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ron or
Gene @ 916-923-9627 or 916-531-2323. We look forward to hearing from you
and giving you a bid on the work you desire.
Call Today For An Estimate